Birth Certificate Required for New and First Year AVHA Players

All first year AVHA players must provide a copy of their child's Government Issued Birth Certificate to the AVHA Registrar

  • Email a copy to

If your player was registered and rostered with AVHA or another USA hockey affiliated association, you do not need to provide a birth certificate copy unless you are requested to do so by the Registrar or USA Hockey.